Sunday, April 20, 2008

I've come to the realization that life will never be what i expected.

He used to care so much about me, about my feelings. He used to listen. We used to be able to talk. Now everything is different. We dont talk anymore. He doesn't listen. He constantly reminds me that he doesn't care. What happened? I understand everything hes been through but im supposed to be his girl, hes supposed to care about me, and my feelings. I wish he understood how bad he hurts me. I love him, I honestly do. and im trying to show him that. Im trying everything i can to let him know that this is what i want. But nothing makes a difference. Nothing i do seems right. I feel like im a failure. I've felt that all my life and i cant handle it very well. I hate rejection, another thing i've felt all my life, and he used to understand that, now thats exactly what he shows me. I hate feeling like im not good enough for him. I hope this isn't the way its gunna be. I hope he loves me enough, and we can make this work, because i cant take losing him again, but how long can i go through this?

Photobucket

No comments: