Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Im sick of feeling like im not good enough.

Im so sick of feeling like im not good enough. Im tired of being the reason people hurt even though no one can tell my what i've done or why. IM DONE! Im sick of staying up all night crying because I cant make someone happy. There is no point in fighting a battle i'll never win. I tried, with everything i had... sorry it wasn't good enough. Im sorry people hold so tightly to the past that they cant see the changes i've made. That im different. Thats fine, im done trying to make people see the real me. Focus on the past, I dont care anymore... and this isn't just directed to one person... This is for all of you who look at me for the person i was over a year ago. FUCK IT. Im sick of hurting, im sick of crying. Im sick of being judged by my so called "friends". A big thank you to you all. Thanks for pretending to care, thanks for talking about me behind my back, thanks for making me feel like shit on a daily basis. Thanks for NOTHING!

art photography


I’m so sick of speaking words that no one understands
Is it clear enough that you can’t live your whole life all alone?
I can hear you when you whisper
But you can’t even hear me screaming
- where will you go - evanescence

No comments: