Friday, March 7, 2008

My Dream Man:

I want a boy who looks guilty when he's awake, and innocent when he's asleep. I want a boy who goes with the flow enough to have no idea what an 'awkward moment' feels like. I want a boy with a filthy mouth who doesn't realize it. I want a boy who can laugh at a funeral, but cry at the thought of animal abuse. I want a boy that whispers all his secrets and makes pinky promises. I want a boy who's beautiful, and knows it. I want a boy with dark hair and bright eyes. I want a boy that wants to go outside and play everytime it rains. I want a boy who looks the sexiest when he's soaking wet or pissed off. I want a boy to share my bed every night. I want a boy that wouldn't move if a kitten fell asleep on his chest. I want a boy that can bring out the best in me instead of breaking me down. I want a boy who is complicated. I want a boy who knows what it means to be original. I want a boy who understands the true meaning of art. I want a boy who thinks intimacy is listening to music in the dark on the floor with scented candles. I want a boy who actually knows what 'commitment' means. It means no matter what. It means through all the rough times. It means "I promise".


Photobucket

No comments: