Monday, March 31, 2008

Somethings different

"Inside, I built a wall
So high around my heart, I thought i'd never fall
Once touch, you brought it down
The bricks of my defenses scattered on the ground"


Somethings different. My feelings for him have changed into something I dont understand. When he walks into the room my face lights up. I cant stop staring at him. Im always wanting to cuddle and just lay next to him. Last night was the first time since everythings happened that i told him i love him and he said it back. No words could describe what i felt in that moment. My heart melted. Im constantly thinking about him. We work together now, and everytime i catch a glimpse of him i start smiling. Its amazing, this feeling. Whats weird is that i dont remember feeling this certain "feeling" with any other. Its something all together different. I wish i could explain it. I know im in love with him. I cant imagion spending the rest of my life with another. He makes me sooo happy. I couldn't ask for anything better then this. Today we had off and he didn't go to school. We spent all morning in bed cuddling and talking. It was amazing. We made love and it was so beautiful... NO ONE else could ever make me feel that way.

Love

No comments: