Monday, March 10, 2008

Whats next?

It's in the early hours of the morning that I find I think with the most clear mind. How do I know this? Because that's when the pain hits me the hardest. So everything I try to do falls apart, that's not some big shock to me. I'm used to it. Gather the fragments of my shattered hope and put myself back together, right? I'm not stupid enough to let anything drag me down and keep me there.

I always find myself scared and depressed when my hope's been killed. It's always like this. But insecurities seem to get the best of me and irritation ends up being the main emotion. If I never feared to be more alone, I do now. I can't help but get the strange sensation I'm losing a part of myself. I can't but feel like I'm losing you. Not on purpose, at all, but I feel a tension between us. I hope it doesn't stay this way...



emo

No comments: